The program committee of APOCP-9 cordially invites you to submit abstract to The 9th General Assembly and International Conference of Asian Pacific Organization for Cancer Prevention (APOCP-9) to be held in Jeju Island, Korea from April 19th to 20th, 2018.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically only through the website and can be submitted after signing up for the homepage.
Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged. Submitted abstracts can be revised on the website during the abstract submission period.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate session. Notification on acceptance will be sent to the submitter by email.
|Online Submission Deadline
||January 31, 2018
|Notification on Acceptance
||February 12, 2018
|Deadline for Advanced Registration
||February 28, 2018
- The presenting author of this abstract is one of the authors listed in this abstract.
- There are no restrictions on number of abstract submission and presentation.
- If accepted for poster/oral presentation, the presenting author should register for the conference by February 28. If the presenter does not register, the presentation will be canceled.
- The abstract will be published as submitted and no language or scientific editing will be done.
- Presentation Type: Oral/Poster/Either
- The title must be less than 30 words
- The main body of abstract should be structured and include “Purpose, Methods, Result, and Conclusion”
- The main body of abstract must not exceed 300 words
- Abstract should contain TEXT ONLY. No figure or table will be accepted.
- No references are allowed for the abstracts.
Young Investigators Awards
- Applicable for submitters who is a students or postdoctor.
- Even if the submission deadline is extended, application for YIA is only available by January 31, 2018.
- Ten (10) awards at $500 each will be given to the winners.
- The winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony to be held on April 20, 2018.
- Download the abstract template and fill out according to the guideline.
- Click the “Abstract Submission” button and fill out all information correctly.
- Add the abstract file and click the “Complete” button.
- Confirmation will be sent to the submitter by email.
Template Download Call for Abstract